- class autopilot.application.UpstartApplicationLauncher(case_addDetail=None, emulator_base=None, dbus_bus='session')
A launcher class that launches applications with UpstartAppLaunch.A class that knows how to launch an application with a certain type of introspection enabled.
- case_addDetail – addDetail method to use.
- proxy_base – custom proxy base class to use, defaults to None
- dbus_bus – dbus bus to use, if set to something other than the default (‘session’) the environment will be patched
- launch(app_id, app_uris=)
Launch an application with upstart.
This method launches an application via the upstart-app-launch library, on platforms that support it.
Usage is similar to NormalApplicationLauncher:
from autopilot.application import UpstartApplicationLauncher launcher = UpstartApplicationLauncher() launcher.setUp() app_proxy = launcher.launch('gallery-app')
- app_id – name of the application to launch
- app_uris – list of separate application uris to launch
If the specified application cannot be launched.
proxy object for the launched package application