- class scope_harness.ScopeHarness
This is the main class for scope harness testing. An instance of it needs to be created using one of the static class methods (new_from_*) before any tests can be performed. The instance of ResultsView provided by results_view property is the entry point for invoking actual queries.
- Here is an example of a search request:
- harness = ScopeHarness.new_from_scope_list(Parameters([‘my-scope.ini’]) view = harness.results_view view.active_scope = ‘my-scope’ view.search_query = ‘’
- static new_from_pre_existing_config((str)arg1) → ScopeHarness :
Creates ScopeHarness instance from scope runtime configuration files in given directory
- static new_from_scope_list((Parameters)arg1) → ScopeHarness :
Creates ScopeHarness instance from a configuration provided by an instance of CustomRegistry passed to this factory method