- ActivationListenerBase - Base class to receive a response to a result activation request.
- ActivationQueryBase - Base class for an activation request that is executed inside a scope.
- ActivationResponse - Response to a result activation.
- CannedQuery - Parameters of a search query.
- CategorisedResult - A result, including the category it belongs to.
- ChildScope - A container for details about an aggregator's child scope.
- CompletionDetails - A container for details about the completion status of a query as well as any additional information regarding the operation of the request.
- FilterGroup - Groups several filters into an expandable widget in the UI.
- ListenerBase - Abstract base class to be notified of request completion (such as a query or activation request).
- Location - Holds location attributes such as latitude, longitude, etc.
- Object - The root base class for all proxies.
- OperationInfo - A container for details about something of interest that occurs during the operation of a request.
- QueryBase - Abstract server-side base interface for a query that is executed inside a scope.
- QueryCtrl - QueryCtrl allows a query to be cancelled.
- QueryMetadata - Base class for extra metadata passed to scopes as a part of a request.
- RangeInputFilter - A range filter allows a start and end value to be entered by the user.
- Registry - White pages service for available scopes.
- Reply - Allows query termination to be sent to the source of a query.
- Result - The attributes of a result returned by a Scope.
- Runtime - The main object for query originators to access the scopes runtime.
- Scope - Allows queries, preview requests, and activation requests to be sent to a scope.
- ScopeBase - Base class for a scope implementation.
- ScopeMetadata - Holds scope attributes such as name, description, icon etc.
- SearchListenerBase - Abstract base interface for a client to receive the results of a query.
- SearchMetadata - Metadata passed with search requests.
- SearchQueryBase - Abstract base class to represent a particular query.
- SearchReply - Allows the results of a search query to be sent to the query source.
- ValueSliderFilter - A value slider filter that allows for selecting a value within a given range.
- ValueSliderLabels - Labels used by a ValueSliderFilter.
- Category - A set of related results returned by a scope and displayed within a single pane in the Unity dash.
- CategoryRenderer - A category renderer template in JSON format.
- ColumnLayout - Defines a layout for preview widgets with given column setup.
- Department - A department with optional sub-departments.
- FilterBase - Base class for all implementations of filters.
- FilterOption - Holds definition of filter option for OptionSelectorFilter.
- FilterState - Stores the state of multiple filters.
- OptionSelectorFilter - A selection filter that displays a list of choices and allows one or more of them to be selected.
- ConfigException - Exception to indicate that something went wrong with the contents of configuration files.
- MiddlewareException - Exception to indicate that something went wrong with the middleware layer.
- NotFoundException - Exception to indicate that an object wasn't found by a lookup function.
- ObjectNotExistException - Exception to indicate that a (twoway) request was sent to an object with an unknown identity.
- TimeoutException - Exception to indicate that a twoway request timed out.
- OnlineAccountClient - A simple interface for integrating online accounts access and monitoring into scopes.
- Link - A hyperlink (label and canned query).
- Variant - Simple variant class that can hold an integer, boolean, string, double, dictionary, array or null value.
- VariantBuilder - Helper class for creating and populating Variant containers.